Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2295577 on Feb 29, 2012

I am very please with these bars. They are healthy and delicious with the least ingredients I have ever seen in a protein bar.

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer2479167 on Mar 02, 2012

Pleased with my purcahse.

Produto muito bom

Posted by Reviewer2265839 on Nov 26, 2012

Para os Brasileiros do site, pode comprar, produto enviado rapidamente sem nenhum problema. A barra tem um sabor muito bom e otima quantidade de proteina.

love em

Posted by Reviewer3285135 on Nov 30, 2012

there's APPLE BITS in it and it tastes awesome. three people who did NOT like the chocolate brownie flavour actually enjoyed this. and they don't even lift! you don't have to be a fitness junkie/lift weights to love the taste of a quest bar. might be a little too sweet for those who prefer bland foods though.

The best of the lot

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Dec 05, 2012

I have tried 6-7 flavours of Quest bars, and these are by far my favourite. They actually taste like a little apple pie, which is a nice surprise. Plus, they're lower in fat than a lot of other bars, and they have 20g of protein.

The best I've ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1520258 on Aug 20, 2012

I was stuck to chocolate brownie and chocolate peanut butter before this but after I tried this, omg I'm hooked!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2693604 on Sep 23, 2012

tastes better than aple pai :-)

Real apples inside!

Posted by 5745211695320728391 on Oct 09, 2012

These are pretty sweet and dense and chewy. They have real slices of dried fruit inside. A good bar

LOVE these!

Posted by Reviewer2255935 on Nov 29, 2011

Quest bars are the best! These yummy bars are like eating a big apple-cinnamon flavoured stick of toffee! Can't wait for the natural line to be released!

My favorite QuestBar flavor

Posted by Reviewer1803984 on Dec 05, 2011

I really like the chewy texture and the almost caramel apple flavor of these. The QuestBars are an easy way for me to get some quick protein at a "carb price" I'm willing to pay.