• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

Es fantástico!

Posted by azzure on Aug 07, 2014

Este cepillo es enorme, yo me asusté la primera vez que lo vi, pero cuando lo pruebas, cambia tu concepto sobre él. Es una maravilla porque de una pasada limpia los dientes de arriba y de abajo y las encias, y además es suave, por lo que no agrede nada de nada. En casa, ya tenemos uno cada uno, incluso los niños, y nos encanta a todos.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1702689 on Jan 04, 2014

Have been using Radius original for many years ,mouth really feels clean with less effort than a regular brush, would recommend it over the scuba.

Nice

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013

Bought this for my husband and he seems to like it. I'm using the scuba version myself - not too sure if there's any difference between the two.

Large brush surface

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Oct 05, 2013

This toothbrush takes a little getting used to due to it's large surface and tilted handle, but gets my teeth super clean.

A new way to brush.

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Apr 03, 2013

The big thing about this toothbruch for me, was it forced me to change the way I brushed my teeth. With slower, and fewer strokes required, I've gotten away from the rapid style of brushing I had before. Which I suspect was causing a lot of my gum bleeding. The bristles are soft, but effective, and the cleaning result is very good. As per usual, flossing first after a steak meal etc, always makes for a great clean.

Love the size

Posted by Reviewer1839369 on Nov 15, 2012

Great toothbrush that can clean your mouth in less strokes:)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3176886 on Apr 22, 2012

I have been ordering this product for many years and it is the only toothbrush I use. It is shaped kind of strangely but once you see how well it cleans, it will not matter.

Radius, Original Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1444492 on Dec 26, 2011

Glad to be able to find these again

Too large!

Posted by Reviewer2057749 on Dec 12, 2011

I can't brush all corners of my mouth with this brush. It's quite soft and pleasant as such but it really is way too wide for effective cleaning. Perhaps good for a person with a big mouth! ;-)

pretty big

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Feb 18, 2011

it is soft and big... sort of hard to get used to, but it gives a very good gum massage! I use it once a day, and my regular tooth brush the other times, so I am sure I can brush everything!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »