Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme System, Plant-Source Enzymes, 180 Vcaps

Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1695678 on May 09, 2008

I have had trouble with my digestion all of my life. I felt as though nothing I ate agreed with me. After taking this for about two months (one in the morning before I eat, then 1 AFTER every meal) my problems are 98% gone. I can eat everything now. I only wish I could have had this sooner. I hope my experience will encourage other people not to give up and continue suffering - there is an answer.

The best enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 11, 2009

I've tried many enzyme products and Rainbow Light has worked the best. The veg-caps and food-based enzymes work well. I take if I know I'll be having a big meal or lots of dairy.

just enough

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

this recommends u to take one with each meal, but i noticed that i don't need it during breakfast, as the digestive system is stronger then. It tends to get weaker in the evening. I take it at lunch and at dinner :)

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2275841 on Apr 15, 2008

I've been taking this for the past two years and from the first time I tried it it worked. For some reason I would often get digestive pain after eating lunch and dinner. I had stopped drinking milk due to tolerance problems, but then I started getting the same problem with larger meals. This really worked for me and now my father also. For me one capsule about 20 minutes before a meal works best

Girls Just Want to Have Lunch!

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on May 28, 2009

For years, I had stomach distress for hours after eating meals. Lunch was the most problematic, because I was at work and not wanting co-workers to know that a war was taking place in my digestive system. Now, I take Rainbow Light's enzymes with my midday meal, and it has greatly decreased the discomfort and embarrassment I had for so long.