Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1695678 on May 09, 2008

I have had trouble with my digestion all of my life. I felt as though nothing I ate agreed with me. After taking this for about two months (one in the morning before I eat, then 1 AFTER every meal) my problems are 98% gone. I can eat everything now. I only wish I could have had this sooner. I hope my experience will encourage other people not to give up and continue suffering - there is an answer.

just enough

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

this recommends u to take one with each meal, but i noticed that i don't need it during breakfast, as the digestive system is stronger then. It tends to get weaker in the evening. I take it at lunch and at dinner :)

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2275841 on Apr 15, 2008

I've been taking this for the past two years and from the first time I tried it it worked. For some reason I would often get digestive pain after eating lunch and dinner. I had stopped drinking milk due to tolerance problems, but then I started getting the same problem with larger meals. This really worked for me and now my father also. For me one capsule about 20 minutes before a meal works best

The best enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 11, 2009

I've tried many enzyme products and Rainbow Light has worked the best. The veg-caps and food-based enzymes work well. I take if I know I'll be having a big meal or lots of dairy.

Girls Just Want to Have Lunch!

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on May 28, 2009

For years, I had stomach distress for hours after eating meals. Lunch was the most problematic, because I was at work and not wanting co-workers to know that a war was taking place in my digestive system. Now, I take Rainbow Light's enzymes with my midday meal, and it has greatly decreased the discomfort and embarrassment I had for so long.

Cant live without my enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I have previously used Enzymend but thought I would try this one and it seems to be just as good.

Great aide in digestion!

Posted by Reviewer1971486 on Jun 20, 2011

Ive had digestive problems my whole life and always thought I was lactose intolerant because I would always have an upset stomach, bloating, etc... but after using these pills before every meal--1 for raw foods and 2 for processed, it has made things soooo much better! I can actually enjoy eating again...Dont have to worry about my stomach anymore when I go out to eat with my friends--GREAT product!

Works

Posted by Adrienne on Jun 19, 2012

These pills do what they promise. I've got a very fickle digestive system, and since i'm a vegan I'm constantly giving my body difficult-to-digest foods like course vegetables, beans, breads, etc. These save me from bloating and from becoming a gas factory.

The best digestive enzymes I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Jun 27, 2012

I have tried a myriad of digestive enzymes, some less expensive, some more, but I find these work the best for me. I take two for a big meal, one for a light meal.

Relieved my distress fast.

Posted by Reviewer2449225 on Jul 09, 2008

I was desperate for relief from the gas pain. The best part was that it did not take long to work.