Not so bad

Posted by 4802049711873853868 on Jul 12, 2015

I feel it helped a little bit of stomach digestion but u don't feel major differentce I was hoping it could help to reduce my gas but I haven't felt if it help that... I only took this for 3days so I will keep my eyes on

As good as it can get

Posted by minnchong on Jun 11, 2015

Rainbow Light is a pretty decent brand for it's products. I've bought this for my grandmother who had been suffering from mild bloating for years. After having this for 2 months, she began to recommend this to her friends. I'm sure if it's not good, she probably wouldn't do that. However the only thing I have to pick on, for all Rainbow Light products is that they are not non-GMO certified and you won't even know if there are GMO products within it.

not for me not for my family

Posted by 5731292692877335242 on Apr 01, 2015

I am looking for systemic enzymes to ease the work of the liver and sleep better, however this mixture does not suit me at all, bloating, I had to throw away the capsules after several inconclusive trials. My mother had the same problems as me trying several times too.human enzyme systems are so complex and multifactorial it is almost impossible not to go through this troublesome phenomenon. I keep trying other brands.

Seems OK.....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 13, 2014

...not as much gas...

settles my indigestion fast!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Sep 19, 2014

I get indigestion especially when I eat dairy and chocolate. When I do, I take 1-2 of these & I feel better in @ 30 mins. Great product!

Helpful for food intolerance

Posted by 4721591598380205516 on Jul 02, 2014

These enzymes have really helped me & my daughter with are many food intolerance problems! I'm really grateful they work so well & that they are from plant sources. Thank you!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've used these before and feel they are helpful in digestion.

Still need time

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013

Havent had a chance to verify results

Great plant-based enzymes

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Sep 08, 2013

I really like these - I find have been a bit more regular than normal, with less digestive troubles when I take them.

Love this enzyme!

Posted by 5374179766161943236 on Sep 03, 2013

Very good product. It really helps my digestion especially when I don't get to eat much fruits or veggies for the day. My skin looks better.