EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$15.74

$22.49

Savings of: $6.75 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(9)
2 Stars
(1)
1 Stars
(2)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Love it

Posted by asorrose on Mar 18, 2016

I religiously took 1000mg of this calcium during 2 pregnancies and 2 years of breastfeeding with first child + 18 months of breastfeeding with my second child, my teeth were healthy and hair and nails were feeling great. Stopped taking this supplement for about a year, and had to go to the dentist because of a cavity in my front tooth! I guess it's time to return to taking this calcium again... I like that it's food based which I believe makes it better absorbed by our bodies. Thumbs up and recommended. (If this review was helpful, please, click "Yes". Thank you!) **************************************************************************************************************************************** Принимала 1000мг этого кальция в течение двух беременностей, между беременностями и во время кормления грудью (2 года с первым ребенком + 18 месяцев со вторым), зубы были здоровы, ногти и волосы - крепкими и блестящими. В последний год перестала принимать кальций и пришлось идти к зубному врачу из-за кариеса на переднем зубе! Видимо, пришло время вернуться к этой добавке :) Мне нравится, что это кальций взятый из "пищевых источников" (не знаю как правильнее перевести :))) и легче усваивается нашим организмом. Рекомендую! (Если отзыв был вам полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "Yes".)

Was this review helpful to you?

A bit like a Horse Pill

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I didn't like how "horse pill like" these were. I prefer using a liquid calcium magnesium vitamin D combo from BlueBonnet now.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

So glad it's just one tablet a day. :)

Was this review helpful to you?

very good

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 27, 2015

This is the best calcium product I have used.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Very good

Posted by 5379092024832431114 on Jan 29, 2015

It's very cheap

Was this review helpful to you?

Too big to swallow

Posted by 4891923164854781136 on Nov 19, 2014

Love that the calcium is food based, however the trade off is the size of the tablet, which takes a few trial gulps before it would go down my throat.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

just one a day

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Nov 10, 2014

I prefer lesser tablet, and this just take 1 a day.. so far no feeling any improvement for my bone.

Was this review helpful to you?

Easier to take than other calcium supps

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Sep 15, 2014

Only 2 per day instead of 6 like other calcium supps

Was this review helpful to you?

couldn't tolerate it

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

couldn't tolerate it.

Was this review helpful to you?

one a day is a good thing

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good men's multi. Nothing in it my husband doesn't want or need. Nothing missing either. Worth the cost because you take it once a day. No ill side effects. I've been ordering from IHerb for two years now the quality and service is excellent I kkep ordering for some time.

Was this review helpful to you?

6 people found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 74 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »