Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Convenient Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by khessel on Aug 29, 2012

I switched to this brand of prenatal vitamins during my second trimester. There are aspects of this vitamin that I like, and some that I don't like. I chose this brand mostly because I am taking extra supplements of magnesium (oil), and Vitamim A through feremented cod liver oil, and I didn't want to take too much of either. On the positive side, these prenatal vitamins also more iron than the other brand I was using, and bioflavonoids, (which are supposed to strengthen the amniotic sac so it does not break too early during labor), and it seems to be easier on the stomach, as advertised.(I am not sure this vitamin has the sufficient level of minerals for someone who is truly looking of an "all-in-one" vitamin).

It will be better if the tablet is smaller

Posted by Reviewer2442939 on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product because I am trying to conceive now. Don't feel anything bad except the big tablet which is not too easy for swalloing, the other thing is the first urine right after taking the tablet always turns into gold-yellow color, makes me wonder if it's because the B-group vitamins aren't absorted and utilized and are always washed out of my body.

Convenient 1 pill

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

A good solid multivitamin for pregnancy.

digest well, no wierd aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Feb 05, 2011

I have been taking this brand since pregnancy, and I have really had a good experience with Rainbow light. You take only one per day, not 3 or 4 like some other brands. Very gentle on stomach.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Mar 31, 2011

The tablet is kind of big and it has a very strong smell and the taste can be quite over-powering. I am using it as a post-natal supplement so the smell is pretty all right for me. But I don't think I will take it during my pregnancy because of the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »