Ingredient list is comprehensive but don't like the smell

Posted by 5445280091484054598 on Nov 25, 2015

This product has a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals etc you can find in a single tablet. There's no doubt the ingredient list is good and food-based (hence the 3 stars) but the smell and after-taste isn't to my liking. The tablets were a tac too difficult for me to swallow and it leaves an after-taste if I can't swallow fast enough. I love veg and fruits in my diet but am sorry I can't even finish this bottle of food-based vitamin (left about 85 tablets & none of my friends want to try it. The smell isn't to their liking either).

easy to take, but smells awful

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Oct 03, 2012

Just one tablet per day, which is very convenient, but (personally) it smells and tastes quite off. It just didn't work for me.

vitamine

Posted by 5658510733494403996 on Sep 09, 2012

rien de special

we should have looked at the ingredients and not the reviews

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 13, 2011

I got this for my wife; This multi vitamin is a typical average mulitvitamin that is well marketed but is nothing special. I can already get better multivitamins than this in the United Kingdom so it was not worth importing. I was disappointed to find that it had the typical multivitamin stench and I had typical yellow urine that lasts all day inidicating a product that is not readiliy absorbed by the body. The vitamin C for example is ascorbic acid which is one of the cheaper forms of vitamin C by contract Solgar a popular brand is found as niacinamide ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid which is far more readily absorbed. the Zinc is again disappointing in that it is not even chelated, it is zinc citrate, by contrast the Solgar brand zinc is chelated and is far more readily absorbed. I don't take the Solgar brand which is a good multi vitamin as I find that it too, whilst better quality still results in yellow urine which over long term use could put strain on my kidneys. In the past I have taken New Chapters Whole Food based multivitamin and I will be returning to it since the yellowing of the urine is very mild and being whole food based from fermented cultures, it actually smells good. The truth is that I bought the rainbow light product because it described itself as "food based", I was mislead and have now learnt that "whole food" is very different from "food based". Yes New Chapter is double the price, but when it comes to my long term health, I am willing to spend the extra $20. I am tempted to give it two stars for being disappointed from my expectations, but to be fair to the product itself i give it three stars for an average product.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2549905 on Nov 22, 2011

Not bad vitamins

just an ordinary vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2858767 on Oct 04, 2011

The pills are large compressed brownish tablets. I didn't notice any increase in energy when I took the vitamin. I did notice ny urine turned a bright yellow color. The tablets have a strong vitamin smell.

ok product

Posted by Reviewer1293492 on Jun 16, 2011

I have used this product just under couple weeks now so I cannot say is it good or not. But I think it's ok. Tablets are too big and hard to swallow.

Causing constipation

Posted by Reviewer3231765 on Dec 29, 2010

I bought these for a friend. She has a sensitive stomach and says these upset it. I suspect the many natural or active ingredients. They have caused her constipation.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2083773 on Nov 26, 2010

Cheap product and contains high doses of vitamins and minerals. Taste is litle bad, and pills are quite big. Ordered this ones from my wife.

Okay multivitamins but watch out for dong quai!

Posted by Reviewer2157364 on Nov 10, 2010

I took these supplements and energy level goes up like with other multivitamins. But I also noticed my breasts seemed to grow larger!! I have them large already so I don't want them bigger! Also, my period was late which is rare and since my breasts were growing I was scared that I was pregnant. I believe the dong quai in the product was changing my female hormone levels. So I stopped taking it! The last thing I want is irregular cycles. I have never been irregular.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »