i like it!

Posted by 4625366879487713838 on Jan 17, 2016

give me more energy and work with my skin ;)

Very good!

Posted by 4706531239664551125 on Dec 12, 2015

Very good!

Works a treat

Posted by 4771393442837609291 on Dec 11, 2015

Really like this multi, one of the best I have tried. The pills are quite large which is usual for a multi, and sometimes I have trouble swallowing them and get an unpleasant taste in my mouth, but I've had that happen with other brands too. So I recommend this one.

Best Multi I've ever taken!

Posted by Reviewer1391697 on Dec 11, 2015

I have tried countless multivitamins and all have given me stomach upset. NOT this one. Absolutely zero upset. And I like that it's food-based as well. I've been taking this vitamin for about a year now and have greater energy than before. Also, when others seem to be fighting colds or other illnesses, I'm spared. Maybe that's too big a claim for a vitamin to make, but all I know is my own experience and I couldn't be happier with this product. If I had to say even one thing negative about it, it would only be the size of the tablets - they're pretty big. Like other multivitamins they cause my urine to be pretty yellow, but while I've read other comments complaining about that, I don't think that's an issue at all. Bottom line, I'm very happy with this product and it's a good price as well.

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Ingredient list is comprehensive but don't like the smell

Posted by 5445280091484054598 on Nov 25, 2015

This product has a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals etc you can find in a single tablet. There's no doubt the ingredient list is good and food-based (hence the 3 stars) but the smell and after-taste isn't to my liking. The tablets were a tac too difficult for me to swallow and it leaves an after-taste if I can't swallow fast enough. I love veg and fruits in my diet but am sorry I can't even finish this bottle of food-based vitamin (left about 85 tablets & none of my friends want to try it. The smell isn't to their liking either).

I never buy it again

Posted by 4921373970038870701 on Oct 12, 2015

I dont like, cause after using during 2 weeks i dont see the result. My nails continue to crush after 2 weeks of using this vitamine. If compare with anotjher tyoe that i use before i see the result after 1 week. I dont want to buy it more .

Rainbow Light Women's Once

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Jun 06, 2015

Can't take multivitamins evidently. Not the only one I've tried.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1153930 on May 20, 2015

My wife says within a week she has started to sleep better and feels more energetic when she gets up!

good

Posted by 5472709808979114655 on May 19, 2015

feels good for helth