Rainbow Research Chestnut Henna

Posted by 4849846198692573818 on May 16, 2014

When I mixed this product (chestnut henna) with the burgundy henna and left it to cure over-night it created a fantastic result. I heated up the product over water just before using it and left it on my head for about 1 to 2 hours. Highly recommended!

Pretty happy

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Aug 30, 2015

This was my first time using henna and this product. I followed all the instructions plus tips I found online. I let the compound sit for 48 hours after I mixed it with freshly brewed coffee, added some vinegar and coconut oil. After all this effort, I finally saw the result and I am happy with it even if some grey hair is still there, I'll do better next time. I was tired of chemical dyes and this is a wonderful alternative, cheap even if it takes some time to do it, it's worth the effort. I have short hair so I used about one third of the jar, it was the perfect quantity for me. My hair feels much softer and not frizzy.

NO SIDE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1703703 on Aug 05, 2010

Does its job and I don't lend up with side effects.

Good alternative hair colouring

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 05, 2014

Very happy with the consistency which is much easier to apply than other brands and most importantly, it doesn't irritate my scalp. The only thing I found that it doesn't last very long, I have to reapply every 2 weeks.

Awesome Product at a Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on May 06, 2011

The other reviews I read said that they needed to add other colors or products to tone down the red. I didn't experience any red from this color at all. I liked it because it was simply to use, very inexpensive and provided a great colour which was deep and shiny.

bonne qualité!

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Assez bon henné. La texture est plutôt agréable, il a l'air bien frais. La couleur obtenue est très belle, même si comme dans toute coloration végétale avec indigo, ce dernier dégorge rapidement. C'est un bon rapport qualité prix (bien mieux que les henné natur, henné color, Aromazone..)

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

I like this product!

Not covering grey hair,

Posted by Reviewer1957870 on Oct 28, 2012

The product is really great for your hair but did not cover grey.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1370688 on Nov 19, 2012

Great colour! And it stays! Great shine, and my hair feels like it gotten a great treatment after!

good product

Posted by 5369340497634608058 on Dec 19, 2012

preparing this is a bit time consuming

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »