Pretty happy

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Aug 30, 2015

This was my first time using henna and this product. I followed all the instructions plus tips I found online. I let the compound sit for 48 hours after I mixed it with freshly brewed coffee, added some vinegar and coconut oil. After all this effort, I finally saw the result and I am happy with it even if some grey hair is still there, I'll do better next time. I was tired of chemical dyes and this is a wonderful alternative, cheap even if it takes some time to do it, it's worth the effort. I have short hair so I used about one third of the jar, it was the perfect quantity for me. My hair feels much softer and not frizzy.

Rainbow Research Chestnut Henna

Posted by 4849846198692573818 on May 16, 2014

When I mixed this product (chestnut henna) with the burgundy henna and left it to cure over-night it created a fantastic result. I heated up the product over water just before using it and left it on my head for about 1 to 2 hours. Highly recommended!

great!

Posted by 5536192659737135158 on Apr 14, 2014

nice colour great product....

Good alternative hair colouring

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 05, 2014

Very happy with the consistency which is much easier to apply than other brands and most importantly, it doesn't irritate my scalp. The only thing I found that it doesn't last very long, I have to reapply every 2 weeks.

Henna

Posted by 5422583555865392000 on Feb 26, 2014

Good henna.not more not less.couldn't achieve deep colour even after 3 hours of coloring.but maybe my hair just too dark.going to try another shades.

Brilliant

Posted by ZombieGaupe on Jan 13, 2014

This is a great natural way to color hair. I use it to color my eyebrows. It is a bit difficult, and I need to let it work for a much longer time than what it says on the directions. But that might be because the hair on my head is different to my eyebrow hair. :P Other than that it is just what I need.

is ok

Posted by 4940474250200830758 on Oct 29, 2013

is ok

good product

Posted by 5369340497634608058 on Dec 19, 2012

preparing this is a bit time consuming

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1370688 on Nov 19, 2012

Great colour! And it stays! Great shine, and my hair feels like it gotten a great treatment after!

Not covering grey hair,

Posted by Reviewer1957870 on Oct 28, 2012

The product is really great for your hair but did not cover grey.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »