July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, On Location, Travel Essentials, 3 Brushes + Case

Great brushes, high quality, very soft and easy to use

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012

I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.

Génois

Posted by 5042607901778593815 on Jul 21, 2012

Absolutely great brushes! I recommand

I Love The MultiTask Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)

Encantada

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Como todas las brochas de Real Techniques, me encantan!!!

Good enough

Posted by 5541337824266298087 on Nov 06, 2012

The powder and blush brush is good. The eye shadow very good, big enough for a good aplicattion. The only con is the foundation brush. In my opinion is too harsh and bristly for my sensitive skin. Instead I use just for creamy blushes so I do not dirt my fingers. I would take on two of them for travelling.