Please review only when you have used the product for at least a few weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jan 31, 2015

My wife and I already know and confirm that RESVERATROL works very well for us on many levels, including hematological and systemic. What irritates is when people feel compelled to write, "I haven't started it yet, or it's too soon to tell if it's working." THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT!

Good product

Posted by 4615554797257322240 on Oct 14, 2014

Good product, the skin is looking better, I will buy it more times. Хороший продукт, кожа выглядит лучше.ю светлее, ярче, буду покупать еще и еще

Superb quality

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I've tried many different brands of Resveratol and this is my favorite. There are not too many choices out there that are organic, and when it comes to Resveratol, I make sure it's organic because of the high amount of pesticides used on grapes. You can tell that the quality is good from the deep, rich color of purple, and when you open the jar you can smell the freshness. Very good product.

See note below.

Posted by 5371701345922008106 on Jan 09, 2013

I haven't used it long enough to see results.

product

Posted by 5284038603473226032 on Dec 26, 2012

I feel better with more energy. I hope, to lose weight also with this product.

Reserveage

Posted by Reviewer2644062 on Dec 13, 2012

Love it.

Beware of Side Effects

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Dec 04, 2012

You don't find much about resveratrol's side effects, but they do exist. If you have a sensitive digestive system as I do, this product will upset your system. Although it doesn't state it on the label, the product appears to contain Japanese knotwood, the source of caffeine in products like this. So between keeping me awake all night and upsetting my colon, it's not worth it to me to continuing taking. I'll eat peanuts and grape juice instead.

Nice package

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Sep 10, 2012

Been taking with other supplements so don't notice its specific function or result. But from package to capsule, seem very well made.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2791975 on Mar 15, 2012

keep buying this product even through its abit pricey, like the fact is organic. i add it to my diet as a preventitive.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Sep 24, 2011

I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon, I can see the result within a week, I have more energy and don't get tried easily at my work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »