Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1789471 on Jul 12, 2016

Improved my skin in 5 days!!

What an amaze cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer2165845 on Jun 16, 2013

Everyone has asked me "what did you do on your face??" sinece I use it. It made my skin glossy !! and I don't even make up on my face. I got brighter than before & health glossy skin thanks to this product. god, I'm going to use it forever !!

Great product, really works! New to iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

This product works really well in removing dead skin cells and leaving a softer more supple skin. Does cause a few breakouts/dryness initially, but this clears and the results are fantastic. Before I started using this cream I found my skin was looking very dull, now it has a much more brighter look. At 45, it is especially important to get rid of dead skin cells.

good

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

it really exfoliates my skin like crazy. I dot it on my scar for 5 days and it scabs off. Leaving new pinky skin. I rub it on my whole neck and the wrinkles (neck ring) do seem lighter. Will update again. update(13/03/2013): now using this to remove my permatan on neck which is still early to tell. update(14/04/2013): permatan is removed..neck ring has improved a lot! still using~not even half jar used!

A good peeling cream

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This cream does a good job at removing dead skin cells. It sadly doesn't help with blackheads - for that you need salicylic acid, the only thing that exfoliates and cleans out the inside of your pores and not just the surface. This is not a magical cream, but it does make your skin feel smoother. Remember to use a good moisturizer after you have used this - it's not moisturizing in itself. The cream is potent, but I'm used to glycolic products and had no trouble adapting to the high glycolic percentage. All in all a fairly good enzyme peel at a good price. Could benefit from nicer packaging! The current one is just an ugly white jar.

Great product, requires commitment

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

This will work as long as you keep using it, The results are not long term.

Hyvä akneihon hoitoon

Posted by Pertinax on Jun 16, 2012

Jo muutaman käyttökerran jälkeen finnit vähenee ja iho on nuoremman näköinen.

Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

Use this product if you have a TCA peel planned

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Nov 12, 2013

This glycolic acid cream is suitible as a preparation for a TCA peel.

Great Exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer1831521 on May 20, 2010

This glycolic acid will seem a bit harsh for novice users, but that just means it is doing the job! In the two week period that I have been using this product, my skin has become more refined and velvet-like. It only takes a few dabs per application, and then I recommend tapering down to 3-5 applications per week at night. If it stings too much in the beginning, follow application with a soothing moisturizer or squalene. Great stuff!