average

Posted by 5440832608008428427 on May 12, 2015

Quality is fine, not perfect for my skin

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Nov 21, 2014

Yes, it's not your regular hydrating cream. It's thick, hard to apply, sticky for the first 15-20 min but it's an amazing cream that hydrates, soothes irritation. I use retin-a cream in the fall-winter time and my skin can get a bit dry and reactive. This cream does wonders. All irritation is gone over night. I recommend following directions and apply it on a wet skin. Give it 20 min to absorb. Price is appealing as well.

nice

Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Jul 24, 2014

a bit sticky but nice cream

Absolutely my favorite cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 03, 2014

I've tried many creams by Reviva Labs and this one is my favorite so far for my flaky, dry skin. Yes, it feels like applying glue on your face as others said but that's what I was looking for. I wanted something that would stay on my face and hands the whole night to maximize skin moisture instead of absorbing in just a few minutes. I sleep on my back to prevent wrinkles so it's not a problem. This product absorbs by the time I wake up, moisture is fully restored, and my makeup looks smoother! It's mainly because of hyaluronic acid (which isn't labeled on here by mistake).

collant mais efficace

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Très bizarre à la première application, mais efficace finalement.

Works well but keep in mind it is sticky on the skin and absorbs very slowly

Posted by 4746957362192451370 on Jul 05, 2012

They say to add a bit of water to emulsify it before putting it on your skin but I find it actually doesn't mix with water easily. It's a very thick sticky greasy cream that takes a long time to absorb into skin. I use it all over my hands, wash off the excess and I am left with a coating that protects my hands from the elements. I have used it as a night cream on my face too but felt I stuck to the pillow a little bit. By the morning the cream does absorb into the skin. This cream is good for dry rough skin, eczema and skin irritations as it protects and soothes. I find if my face is feeling really tight and dry, after applying this my skin feels hydrated and the tightness is gone. I wouldn't buy it again though as it's too sticky and uncomfortable for me. Great price with good results though.

Very good

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012

Using the instructions to clean water. Paint a cream to damp skin, pressing his hands to his face. Of course, it's not very convenient, but winter is the best cream for the price.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2607917 on Dec 08, 2011

The effect of the cream is good. Price satisfaction is high.

gebtwb

Posted by Reviewer2543374 on Oct 21, 2011

A little too greasy but a good price for a face cream.

ugh

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Oct 17, 2011

I too did not read directions carefully and found it was like putting glue on my face and it never absorbed into my skin. I will try to use it as directed and hope it goes on easier and absorbs better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »