Reviva Labs, Vitamin E Stick, 1/8 oz (3.5 g)

Won't buy it again

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

I didn't know it contained oxybenzone which could irritate skin. I bought it for under eye moisturizer, but I couldn't help but worry every time I use since eye area is the most sensitive part of my skin. I would rather choose to smear on an unscented organic lip balm from Badger's or Madre bees'.

can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2964653 on May 14, 2009

One of the best lipbalms I've tried so far. I like how there's a subtle fragrance (from the linden oil, I think), and most important of all, the natural ingredients that were use to create this product. No matter how dry my lips are, one swipe of this across my lips provides all the moisture they need. I can't think of the day I might have to live w/o this! :) Strongly recommended, esp. considering its low price!

Not recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 15, 2013

Contains oxybenzone! (Search the web, if you are not familiar with this ingredient.)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2695879 on Dec 01, 2009

Not really good for around the eyes, more like a chapstick, good for the lips; nice price for good, natural lip balm

Fantastic product.

Posted by Reviewer1985130 on Oct 12, 2010

I love this product, it gives my lips and eye areas keep moist. It is really good value for money, I think. I am going to purchase this again. Thank you!