Robert Research Labs, Collagen Care, Pure Collagen Gel, 7.5 fl oz (200 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews

don't like

Posted by Reviewer1338592 on Nov 26, 2011

Unfortunetely i didn't noticed that parabens are included in ingredients.So i don't use this gel

Perfect gel for nice price! I highly recommend.

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 15, 2012

If you are uncomfortable or too little sleep at night. Woke up and your face looks tired, you need this gel! This is the perfect gel for facial skin was quickly look fresh and nice. Visible results within a few minutes, this gel calming and refreshing for your skin. It not heavy, not oily and absorbs quickly. Если вы плохо или мало спали ночью. Проснулись и ваше лицо выглядит усталым, вам необходим этот гель! Это идеальное средство, для того чтобы кожа лица быстро стала выглядеть свежее и лучше. Видимые результаты буквально через несколько минут. Этот гель успокаивает и освежает вашу кожу. Он не тяжелый, не жирный и быстро впитывается.

Try it

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012

I don't believe this product can be good anti wrinkle product, but I like to use it for my body, sometimes for my face too. It's very good for dry skin, makes it soft vey qyickly, not heavy, not oily. Nice product for nice price. Just try it, you will not loos anything.

what a wonderful product

Posted by 4669896802650312849 on Nov 12, 2013

I have been using this for several years, and have been consistently pleased with the moisturizing results and the manner in which it keeps deep wrinkles at bay! The price charged by iHerb is excellent, and certainly beats the socks off most of their competition!

Pure Collagen is the best!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2324688 on Feb 28, 2012

I used this product years ago and everyone guessed my age to be much younger. I always got compliments on my skin. Then I ran out and could not find it. When I did, I ordered several bottles! I look younger already, with only 2 weeks' use. My husband has commented on how soft my hands are, and my daughters said my hands look younger too. Now, they are using the product and it is helping their complexions become smoother and healthier looking. Don't wait, try it! It is the best beauty product I have ever used!