Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first sign of flu/fever

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first signs of flu/fever.

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely

works for the whole family

Posted by 5600207627125721092 on Dec 14, 2014

I live in the tropics and we are facing both erratic rain followed by alot of heat plus the working environment is mostly air-conditioned. So wet, hot, cold, cold, wet, hot combinations, most people around me starts to get sick. This product really helps. They sell them locally where i live but iherb's shipments tend to have more recent manufacturing dates. The product really works, if anyone in the family is generally feeling a bout of cold coming on, we take this for a few days and the severity of the symptoms and in some cases, the cold does not persist. Great product, we've been a fan for years.

Sambucol Black Elderberry Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this to treat sinus and similar problems - very efficacious, excellent. No more suffering!

Very good

Posted by 5597209782369940360 on May 02, 2014

Buy a lot of times, very good to health

Highly recommended to my by trusted doctor's staff

Posted by Reviewer2379078 on Dec 21, 2013

hard to find, glad you could provide it.

Wonderful

Posted by newday on Nov 20, 2013

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

It works!

Posted by 5305270715941627900 on Oct 21, 2013

My kids have been taking this Sambucol original formula for a mth. During which, both husband and myself fell sick but the kids seem to have averted our virus :)

VERY GOOD FOR THE LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 daughters for 7 year already. Now they are both 11 and 10 years old. I find that it helps to strengthen their lungs. They take Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if they develop cough. They recover from cough pretty fast.

Boosting my own immune system with this

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

I tend to focus on my daughter and forget about myself, so I used to fall ill whenever she fell ill or when the flu bug was going around. Started taking this as a complement to my multi-vits during flu season and I've managed to avoid the flu when most of my family and/or colleagues are down with the bug. Great taste too - I dont even need to drink water after a dose :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »