► An Example Of Good Ingredients With Poor Proper Formulations

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013

This product, in a very small tube, is NOT in non-greasy base (oil-free) which prefer many by the acne-prone skin. In fact, it's a bit too heavy. The good side is it won't dry out your skin in which I initially thought the 2% of Salicylic Acid in it will do. Not sure about the potency but I surely can't feel the 'strength' of 2% Salicylic Acid. Anti-scar ingredients such as Silicone and Dimethicone are use for reducing and repairing skin cell but the manufacturer did not provide the percentage of the ingredients on this, not to mention the "Powerful Green Tea EGCG" that the manufacturer claimed. Moreover, based on the ingredients list, any antioxidants are only considered to be background ingredients. I believe the product is mainly designed for those sensitive and dry skin but IMHO, it is definitely not for oily skin. Talk about "Sudden Change" & "Guaranteed Result"? Well, at least it is not working for me. It is an example of good ingredients with poor proper formulations. Afterall, I just don’t see any indications that this product is actually an acne fighter. Price wise? This product is not cheap for the 14 grams that you get, so it is not cost effective at all. Taking everything into account, it's not something I would buy again. There are many better & high quality products in the market with very reasonable price. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1635018 on Nov 23, 2011

very good cream. work as described. best for red spot on face

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

Removes inflammation quickly and without a trace! This is a cream white color, absorbs quickly and becomes invisible. The smell is not particularly nasty, normal. Apply point.

Scar zone

Posted by 4761550921253530165 on Apr 08, 2016

Excellent my marks really cleared up

Works!!

Posted by 5253665431247805568 on Jul 16, 2012

kk this thing works i have bad acne but what it does is like it hardens the pimple puss and dries it out and scar will take up to 2 week to go. I started notciing result the 3rd day

Super!!

Posted by 4757292182629975997 on Jun 30, 2013

It' works ( for me)Absolutely loves!!!No redness))

Works for VERY recent scars

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Jan 03, 2012

Most of my very recent acne scars have improved a bit, but my older scars (2+ months) have yet to see any substantial improvement. I've been applying the cream twice per day everyday for the past 17 days. Unfortunately, the tiny tube doesn't contain a whole lot of cream, so one tube lasts only about 3 weeks for me. I'm also not sure if it's helping my acne. I've noticed a reduction in the number of small pimples and whiteheads on my cheeks, but since I've started using the product I've had three very large and sore cystic pimples that I normally don't get. Not sure if I want to repurchase. I'll probably try something else and maybe go back to it if all else fails.

Scar zone cream

Posted by 5688490899108875717 on May 04, 2016

Good product , reduced my scars within a month. But it finishes quickly

very nice cream .. its make my face clear within 1 week.. my acne not so bad before (oily skin )

Posted by 5022434787799452241 on Jan 10, 2016