Great product for women.

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on Feb 27, 2010

I trust Sedona Labs and this is a wonderful product. I took it with a fair amount of manganese and liquid trace minerals and all the fungus left my toenails. My fingernails are long and strong my skin is so soft and it gives me energy. I take two per day because I have had way too much antibiotics in my life. I would have no energy if it were not for these products and sublingual b 12 because I have chronic lyme. I also buy all organic veggies and dairy. Thanks iherb for great prices and free shipping.

vaginal odor help

Posted by Reviewer2224187 on Apr 27, 2009

...Always trying to keep everything pleasant in the vaginal area...I usually have to switch-up what probiotics I add to my diet. This is a good product. I take this with the Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri Superior Probiotic, 90 Vcaps for women. I take one capsule (of both) 2 times a day...sometimes 3 times/day.

iFlora Probiotics for Women Works!

Posted by Reviewer2232469 on Jul 29, 2011

I have been taking iFlora for a couple of years and it is by far the best herbal supplement I take! I haven't had common cold or flu symptoms since I have been on the product. I recently stopped taking it for 3 months in order to test my body to see if I really needed to continue taking it or not. After a month of not using iFlora I began to experience low grade headaches, body aches & pains, sniffles, lethargy, PMS and intestinal issues. I now realize just how important this particular product is for my overall health. It keeps my immune system strong, which wards off any would be bio threats. I highly recommend iFlora for Women!

Wife loves them

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Dec 04, 2010

No problems. Very manageable capsule size and seems to work well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2286745 on Jan 07, 2008

Great product for those of us who have had to re-introduce good flora into our systems after a UTI!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Jan 15, 2008

I love this brand for women. I never had any side effect but only felt better than before. I can tell it's working. Thank you for carryig this with good service, iherb!

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 16, 2009

Very potent. I use this in combination with another Sedona Labs probiotic and Now's Candida Clear. Works quite well.

I flora

Posted by Reviewer2851025 on Jan 27, 2009

Fantatic product, have suffered with a yeast infection for a very long time at certain times in my cycle. This has now cleared and i am taking this product along with vit d3 and lglutamine for just over one month.

Probiotics for women

Posted by Reviewer2021814 on Sep 01, 2009

The product is great. It does what it is suppose to do and I really notice it when I don't take it.

it's great

Posted by allieb on Apr 06, 2010

this product really works. i used to get FLAMING yeast infections before my period, now if i get one, it is mild. it also does wonders with digestion. the only drawback is that it is so expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »