Shikai mist & go

Posted by Reviewer1710980 on Jul 09, 2009

This may not be the very best, but for the price, it is a wonderful daily conditioner. It has some detangling power but doesn't weigh my hair down or seem to cause a lot of build up or damage. It has an "almost smell" --not overpowering.

it detangles pretty well

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 22, 2012

i sprayed this on my hair as soon as i came out of the shower. i normally let my hair air dry. it did help to further detangle my hair & made combing a lot easier but there is something in this product that didn't agree with my skin because upon contact with my neck, it became itchy.

Does just what it promises!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008

This "Mist & Go" conditioner delivers! It's a great detangler for wet hair and perfect for smoothing and restyling dry hair. Adds a nice sheen anytime!

Huge disappointment

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

This is a regular silicon based hair product and it makes my hair droopy and greasy. My scalp does not like silicon and this product contains amodimethicone. If you are not sensitive to silicon this is probably a good product for you.

Awesome hair care !

Posted by Reviewer1696377 on Jul 14, 2009

I really am enjoying this product. My hair is normally fine and dry and prone do damage. I spray this in after the shower and my hair is soft and easy to comb. It makes a huge difference.

Very nice

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 12, 2011

I love the way this one smells compared to Aubrey's shine spray. This one has a light orange blossom scent. I used to use Aubrey's shine spray, but someone actually commented on the smell of it (very potently herbal). This one does indeed enhance shine, which is what I was going for.

Shikai Color Reflect Mist & Go

Posted by Reviewer2219954 on Jan 03, 2012

Just what I wanted in a daily conditioner. Light, weightless, and produces silky smooth hair. We live in the mountains, so hair needs a little extra help in this dry climate.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Feb 12, 2012

I have long, fine hair and use this after washing and conditioning my hair. It gets out all the snarls before I blow dry and comb.

best stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605635 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the best stuff I have ever found to detangle my baby fine hair. I cannot live without it now!

Good detangler

Posted by Reviewer1140404 on Mar 02, 2012

I love Shikhai products in general- this is a great detangler. It also smells great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »