جميل جدًا

Posted by 5453063359209440296 on Apr 25, 2016

الشامبو رائع للشعر المصبوغ بلون فاتح يعطي لمعة للون ومظهر صحي للشعر الشامبو من غير رائحة حناء إستخدمته مع البلسم وأكيد برجع أشتريه

so far so good!

Posted by 4645154740495037479 on Apr 14, 2016

I have thick, long, dark brown hair and swim 5 days a week and use this shampoo everyday. I've been using it for a couple of months and my hair is really soft and shinny. I like this product. It goes well with me.

Divine!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Apr 01, 2015

I love the smell of this stuff AND the fact that it's all natural without all the toxic additives found in other shampoos. Makes my hair super-soft and shiny too! Love it!

Pleasant product for regular use

Posted by 4885815867364333851 on Jan 16, 2015

I like this product. The smell is pleasant, not too strong. Lathers well. Seems to make hair a bit brighter. Don't expect for miracle, though. Stylish bottle. I would recommend.

great!

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Dec 05, 2014

Bought shampoo and conditioner together.My bleached hair looks amazing and very shiny!

Pleased!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

It's good, a little goes a long way, gives your hair that extra lift. Like the subtile highlighting to each of my hair strands, didn't go for hair treatment 2 months yet my friends praised my hair.

good product/Bom produto

Posted by 5522131421848279108 on Jul 19, 2014

Easy to use, smells good, gives enough brightness to light hair, bought for my daughter and of all the products that we experienced this was what she liked best, because at the time of washing the hair does not get all tangled he gets loose , so it is easy to use, both the shampoo and the conditioner. Fácil de usar, tem um cheiro bom, dá bastante brilho ao cabelo claro, comprei para minha filha e de todos os produtos que experimentamos este foi o que ela mais gostou, pois na hora de lavar o cabelo não fica todo emaranhado, ele fica solto, por isso é fácil de usar, tanto o shampoo quanto para o condicionador.

great

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Jul 11, 2014

great for my sister's blond hair

Good!

Posted by 5072553135092969086 on Jul 09, 2014

Very good shampoo! Need small amount to foaming hair, easy to rinse. Make my hair soft and silky!

Love it!

Posted by 5512172399978930537 on Jul 08, 2014

Great color and shine difference! Always get my roots touched up every six weeks. I have gone over eight weeks with this shampoo! Also gets a rich nice lather when using. Addicted!!