Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Cleansing Face and Body Bar, 3.5 oz

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good soap

Posted by 5469198181359104857 on Dec 11, 2013

I have used this soap for a while now. I find it doesn't dry out my skin like many soaps do. I am not sure how much my red skin is lessened by using it, but I like it anyway.

just ok

Posted by Reviewer2533129 on Apr 04, 2014

not special

Good soap

Posted by 5385831559719258601 on Jul 28, 2014

I wash my face with this soap every morning and night and think that it's okay. It hasn't taken all my pimples etc. away but it does clean my face from dirt and make up definitely :) I've used this soap only for a few weeks so maybe the results are just coming!

cleared up acne

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Aug 04, 2014

have noticed a big improvement on my sons acne on his back but he found the gentalmens goat soap much better got better results and faster. my daughter found it too strong. really dried out her face she found the black africa soap much better and got better results.

Doesn't dry skin.

Posted by Weitche on Sep 09, 2014

This is the first soap bar I've used on my acne-prone face that has not dried out my skin whatsoever. I don't wear an ounce of makeup, and I think it cleans well. Not sure how it would work for those who do. However, I don't see any changes with acne improvement or the removal of acne scars. I love the smell and the price, though! Am using it on my body instead to finish it up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »