Gives me the GLOWWWW!!!

Posted by FitFabnGlowy on Apr 05, 2016

When you start noticing a week after taking them that your face looks more youthful like it turned to the sun and teenagers suddenly start telling you that your skin looks SO incredibly smooth and glowy, you KNOW something's up with these little gems of oil!! Will never turn back!! Lolol!!

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1543514 on Aug 14, 2014

I had a big problem with mouth ulcers. I have been taking sea buckthorn oil for about 2 years and as long as I take it I am clear of ulcers!!!

Sibu company - a company that you dont need to trust

Posted by 4711898423267608733 on Jun 19, 2014

I ordered 3 boxes of this product I received today and i am very upset - In product image on iHerb, you can see on the product image, the USDA Organic logo, in reality there is no USDA organic logo on the box or product. Also no text about usda and certification. This company lying shamelessly, unreliable There really is no USDA logo on the packaging / product in real. I dont recomand this product for anyone. containing carrageenan, maltitol very dangerous chimicals

Cellular support softgels

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Oct 16, 2013

I purchased this hoping to decrease inflammation and lose weight but I guess I need to use this product longer in order to see any effect. I did feel that I didn't want to snack in between meals but I am not sure if it is because of this product. I will continue for another couple of months more.

Actually Works!

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013

I've had a rash that many different types of allopathic medications did not help. One health care professional offered a "Black Box" cream which I refused, so the rash continued until I found this product. These softgels help quite a bit. The rash is not completely gone but is remarkably better. A great product. I will continue to use it.

Excellent for skin texture

Posted by 5421770533269368492 on Jun 21, 2013

It took a while, but after three weeks of using this supplement (2 softgels a day), there is less pigmentation and my skin looks brighter and healthier.

Excellent product