July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Pure Vanilla Extract

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Dec 02, 2011

I like this vanilla extract and love that it's organic. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that I've tried the Singing Dog Vanilla Extract and I have to say that I prefer the Singing Dog over this one because it has a stronger vanilla flavor (need less of it), and I also like their fairtrade ethics. But this is definitely a good alternative if the other one is out of stock or something.

Best vanilla extract I've had

Posted by LilleaRaychel on Jul 14, 2011

I've tried many different vanilla extracts, and have even made my own by steeping vanilla beans in Polish potato based vodka, but this one is the best! No weird things added to it, like most extracts today, even the supposed natural ones, and the taste is richer. I find that a little goes furthur, so it ends up being more economical too.

Excellent quality

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is the best vanilla I have ever used in my baking. It tastes great and I like that it is an organic product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Has alchohol in it!

Posted by Reviewer2147845 on Feb 17, 2012

As this products advertizes being pure and organic, I wouldn't think it had alcohol in it - but unfortunately it does, so your cooking won't taste as good as when using the non-alcoholic one. Shame, because Simply organic is a great brand for spices and seeds!

The best vanilla.

Posted by RodericRinehart on May 01, 2011

One of the most trusted companies in herbs, spices, extracts, salt. Delicious, organic, and perfect!