Amazing energy + potent against hair loss

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Purchased this along with Silica, MSM, Biotin and L-Cysteine as per i-herb reviewer stack recommendation against hair loss. I am not only getting my hair back, but a positive 'side effect' is the amazing, clean, no-crash energy I get minutes after I've taken these pills. Highly recommended!!!

Great formula!

Posted by 5718087822719439388 on Jul 06, 2014

Since using these pills my skin looks healthier, my hair and nails grow fantastic and it helps my metabolism.

good

Posted by 4770643028058217907 on Dec 03, 2013

Very good for improve fatigue symptom And no abnormal gastric sx.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Dec 16, 2015

I don't know if this helps with stress, as I am constantly stressed. However, hair and nails grows better than in a long time. I am trying to regrow my hair after taking remicade, and this have helped. My nails also doesn't chip like they used to. They are really healthy. Maybe a bit thin, but definitively more flexible. Your urine will probably turn bright yellow the next time you pee after taking this, and this is why: "The urine will turn bright yellow from the excess, similar to what happens with water-soluble B vitamins that the body doesn't need. And any excess can help the kidneys if there's an infection at that site".

Weird effect

Posted by 5718063649717106615 on Jun 28, 2015

So listen what's up. I like the way the support my body with all those elements but pardon me, my pee turned bright chemical yellow color. I'm confused why would this happen while using vitamins "formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors"?

Calming effects!

Posted by 5057678475386912656 on Oct 10, 2015

Really, i tried many B complex brands, and no one give me the calming effect like the one medicine that i bought from the pharmacy,This one give me better calming effect, with better test ( i dissolve the pill into cup of water and drink it!), and better price, Also, i'm totally satisfied with I Herb services.

Very nice

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

Does not smell bad like some vitamin B supplements do.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1371177 on Jul 30, 2013

It is a great product, however the taste is awful and its hard to swallow.

I DON'T LIKE THIS

Posted by Reviewer3308207 on May 08, 2011

Beacuse this pill is very big to swallow. I can't swallow pills well :( It maybe works. But I divided into four, and even 1/4 size pill's surface is very rough SO I CAN"T SWALLOW IT !!!!!!!!! VERY PITY !!

good B complex

Posted by 5750677777454991358 on Jan 16, 2013

Solgar is really the best!