Could feel relief from dryness

Posted by 5092907537158848546 on Aug 04, 2016

I bought one bottle of it 2 weeks ago and almost right after taking the first two capsules my eyes felt a lot comfortable.. Not sure it's just kinda placebo effect. Anyhow I've ordered 4 more bottles and waiting!

eye enhancer

Posted by 4641319782469453309 on Jul 09, 2016

I suffer from recurrent eye corneal erosion for 2 years, sometimes good sometimes bad, besides having chinese herbal medicine which cure my liver, I take this one or twice a day recently, I can feel it helps to stop my inflammation and the vision has improve day by day.

hope it's useful

Posted by 5282274935783154572 on Aug 09, 2012

for my grandpa, hope it's useful

Best Prices On the Web

Posted by Reviewer2982505 on Jan 24, 2010

Great products at affordable prices. Items shipped quickly. Highly recommend and will use again.

seem to have some effect. i am still trying.

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Apr 05, 2011

my eyes feel better after i take them.

Good shopping experience in i-Herb.com

Posted by Reviewer1567772 on Sep 16, 2008

I can see that i-Herb has very good management from 2 orders of vision nutrition product I received from them. I will use three words to describe i-Herb.com "Easy, quick and effective". The website is user-friendly, provides more details of product ingredients and useful shipping information, easy to place an order,track the status and know when the product was shipped out. Delivery was smooth and on time. Thank you very much for providing good service. Customer from Canada, 09/16/2008

Excelent product

Posted by 4959100081750869161 on Nov 20, 2016

Will buy it again

This is a great product

Posted by 5734157998649934639 on Dec 01, 2016

GOOD!

Solgar, Bilberry Ginkgo Everbright Complex Plus Lutiein, 60 veggie caps

Posted by 5476917905915112388 on Nov 28, 2016

First and foremost I was quite impressed with the tight and all gold packing. It is a good choice to pick up from IHerb website. I have been taking lutein ingredients products from other pharmacy stores but they were not so effective as the Bilberry Ginkgo Eyebright Complex Plus Lutein. My eyes used to be dry and irritable and I need to put A-Napcon-A and Systane eyedrops to stop red veins appearing on my eyes. It felt better from the 2nd intake.

I hope this reduce my floaters

Posted by 4947023420191352151 on Dec 01, 2016