eye enhancer

Posted by 4641319782469453309 on Jul 09, 2016

I suffer from recurrent eye corneal erosion for 2 years, sometimes good sometimes bad, besides having chinese herbal medicine which cure my liver, I take this one or twice a day recently, I can feel it helps to stop my inflammation and the vision has improve day by day.

Could feel relief from dryness

Posted by 5092907537158848546 on Aug 04, 2016

I bought one bottle of it 2 weeks ago and almost right after taking the first two capsules my eyes felt a lot comfortable.. Not sure it's just kinda placebo effect. Anyhow I've ordered 4 more bottles and waiting!

hope it's useful

Posted by 5282274935783154572 on Aug 09, 2012

for my grandpa, hope it's useful

Best Prices On the Web

Posted by Reviewer2982505 on Jan 24, 2010

Great products at affordable prices. Items shipped quickly. Highly recommend and will use again.

seem to have some effect. i am still trying.

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Apr 05, 2011

my eyes feel better after i take them.

Good shopping experience in i-Herb.com

Posted by Reviewer1567772 on Sep 16, 2008

I can see that i-Herb has very good management from 2 orders of vision nutrition product I received from them. I will use three words to describe i-Herb.com "Easy, quick and effective". The website is user-friendly, provides more details of product ingredients and useful shipping information, easy to place an order,track the status and know when the product was shipped out. Delivery was smooth and on time. Thank you very much for providing good service. Customer from Canada, 09/16/2008

Great

Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Jul 13, 2011

Great proct and quality

DRY EYE

Posted by Reviewer1184132 on Jul 12, 2010

I suffer from severe DRY EYE due to an allergic reaction twelve years ago. This supplement seems to be helping with my condition in general. I´ve been taking it it for only a couple of weeks so I will up date my review in two months once I finish the treatment.

Good for eye protection

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Nov 23, 2010

A good quality all-round product for eye protection from Solgar. Seems to contain most of the products for eye protection. Also, reasonably priced coming from Solgar. I take it regularly.

It is happy with service

Posted by 4943460243286157480 on Mar 26, 2015

Very fast delivery, everything is well packed. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »