will continue taking it

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. I trust solgar and will continue taking it

Works fast to trigger HGH release

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 14, 2011

I used this very product in the 80's when I used to work out and it helped speed up the body sculpting. Over 20 years later this is now helping me lose weight after steroids catabolized most of my body muscle and left me with unsightly, exercise and diet-resistant subcutaneous body fat. I have a pituitary brain tumor and I was afraid to take this. I started with 1/2 a capsule and it works fast. I built up to 1 cap before bed. My body is becoming lean and toned again without exercise whatsoever, (other than muscle memory from over 20 years ago) and my skin looks amazing when I wake up: the fine lines appear to be reversing themselves & disappearing. Please note: this promotes sleep and must be taken before bed. Solgar is the only brand of GABA that has ever worked for me, and it works fast.

Solgar Gaba works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2478165 on Feb 21, 2011

I like this product. He helps me relax. The dose is good.

Gaba 500mg Solgar

Posted by Reviewer2899194 on Dec 26, 2011

Excellent product *******

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1943962 on May 09, 2014

I taken this product when I am unable to sleep and it works all the time.

quality

Posted by 4735386741049324310 on Oct 14, 2014

quality very good

GABA calming affect for my Chronic MIgraines with visual and sensory aura !!

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Feb 13, 2016

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

great

Posted by Reviewer2205191 on Jun 29, 2011

great

Did not help me anything

Posted by 5377113530622633135 on Sep 09, 2015

I purchased this product in order to improve mood and anxiety problems and stress, no change unfortunately did not invite it more

Good GABA

Posted by Reviewer2467778 on May 19, 2011

This GABA has been good to me ever since I first purchased it. There is some talk of powdered supplementary GABA that does not pass through the blood-brain barrier, but for what it's worth, I like what it does.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »