Great product!!!

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Lecithin helps to normalize cholesterol and prevents clogging of the arteries. Lecithin affects the absorption of fat and weight loss process. Lecithin is high in choline and inositol, affecting memory improvement. Lecithin is rich in unsaturated fatty acids that are important for retaining a healthy skin. Lecithin prevents vascular sclerosis of the brain. This granular lecithin. The product has a pleasant nutty flavor. It's delicious! Inside the banks are spoon-feeder. Used to maintain the liver. I'll buy it again. Visit my page for more reviews...

not non-gmo

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Dec 12, 2008

had i read the information more thoroughly i wouldn't have ordered this product as it is not made from non-gmo soya.

Solgar Lecithin 95 Granules

Posted by Reviewer1567402 on Jan 13, 2010

This product is the best Lecithin I have found. I have used it and recommended by Naturpathic doctor.

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 01, 2014

Great love the taste - add it to my smoothy each morning. Love that its GMO free. As I take a few supplements this just adds to my regime to overcome pyrrole, thyroid and Lyme - I am definitely on he improve.

5 STAR

Posted by pampalmer on Jan 18, 2012

I LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS ONE IT HAS A RICHNESS TO IT I AM REALLY ENJOYING IT.I DASH A LITTLE IN ALMOST EVERYTHING. LOVE IT.

Solgar, Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on May 03, 2015

I like Solgar brand, lecithin is moist vs some brands are very dry. I use this with fatty foods to help with absorption.

Posted by Reviewer3182111 on Nov 11, 2010

solgar brand is good

Posted by bigbro on Jul 28, 2011

taste isnt bad. brand is good