Awesome product for a reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 25, 2008

Many people experience a real energy surge the first few times they use this product. Its effectiveness is unquestionable. The flavor is tolerable but not really all that pleasing.

I feel the difference

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2008

If you are lacking vitamin B's you can really tell a difference in a few days. I dont care to much for the mint flavored to much, I think I will try another flavor next time but either way it is worth it to me. I have taken Vitamin B complexs for years to help the racey thinking while I try to go to sleep and it has helped with some moody feelings. With this I felt like I had clear thinking, sharper then normal. I am impressed.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1888174 on May 10, 2008

Bypasses the gut and the liver to deliver B-Vitamins I can actually use!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Mar 25, 2009

and quick working. I am a vegetarian and have to watch to take enough B vitamins daily. I don't like capsules and tabs, and the sublingual form is easy to take.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2632128 on Jan 18, 2010

I have tried several other types of B vitamis and these are the only ones well tolerated by my stomach

Excellent product

Posted by 5674530231714567260 on Jul 07, 2013

I actually split the pills in half and then just take a half daily. Also I don't hold it under my tongue because the taste is just awful, I swallow it and it still works fine. I definitely notice when I don't take it. This is an essential part of my vitamin routine. Must be taken with food.

Very bitter, slow to dissolve

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012

Won't be getting this again. This is slower to dissolve than a capsule in my stomach. It is also more expensive than capsule form. You could take a capsule with 5 times the amount of B complex here, and I'm sure you would end up with more in your blood stream for less money.

This is the greatest vitamin B

Posted by Reviewer2970926 on Mar 09, 2010

I have a very sensitive stomach. So much so that I cannot stomach any vitamin B ever! This is the first Vitamin B that I can handle and I have no reactions no matter how many I take.

Works very well but does stain teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Apr 01, 2010

I finally found a vitamin B supplement that works without the upset stomach effect other have on me! There's also the added bonus of the active form of Co-Q10. The only downside is that it does stain teeth over time!

Excellent sublingual B complex

Posted by Reviewer1693599 on Jul 05, 2006

This is an excellent sublingual B complex. Although a previous reviewer did not like that the product contains wheat and soy, I am surpised it was rated so low. I have the opposite opinion: it is superb, and I like that it is sublingual.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »