Fantastic

Posted by 4932175306189112657 on Sep 29, 2014

Absolutely great for fast absorbtion of B6. Really really happy with this form of B6, as someone who needs to take it every day.

OK but bad flavor

Posted by Mark1982 on Sep 14, 2014

This p5p is OK but the mint is not strong enough to overpower the horrid p5p flavor

Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 03, 2014

Great for reducing AGE's and it help with energy.

Very powerful

Posted by 5527040859764210357 on May 28, 2014

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

Faster Acting But Ordinary Taste

Posted by 4617994555977094234 on May 12, 2014

Found this product to act quicker than a capsule or tablet form but taste is on the ordinary side. Would be better to stick with a tablet or capsule form unless unable to swallow pills. Does have the advantage of being able to be cut into halves or quarters for metering of smaller doses.

Love this brand

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

I love the P5P form of this, and the fact that is sublingual helps me tremendously, as I have issues with swallowing most tablets and capsules;; as well as malabsorption//digestive issues.

Unpleasant mint flavor

Posted by Reviewer1193489 on Feb 22, 2014

Hey, I like mint, but these tablets burn my mouth and are just too strong-tasting. Pity, because the active ingredient itself is a four or five star product.

lots of dreams

Posted by Reviewer2291009 on Dec 11, 2013

My 9 and 10 year old kids like this product. It brings on cool dreams they remember in the morning and they feel as though they have watched tv(which is restricted in my house). I have found using the product has settled my PMS and general anxiety. I am a much happier mummy.

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

purchased for my husband

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

My husband takes this to supplement some deficiencies that he has as a result of taking some medications- still waiting for him to give me an update.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »