Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

Posted by 5598646612421169681 on Jun 10, 2013

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

Posted by RedYetiDave on Feb 29, 2012

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Adenyosylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 04, 2012

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

Not cheap, but good

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Aug 04, 2010

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

caused serious fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1100371 on Jun 28, 2011

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

Juan from Spain

Posted by Reviewer1219909 on Jul 20, 2011

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

Appetite improvement

Posted by Reviewer1477990 on May 27, 2010

Great for improve my appetite and gain some weight.

Solid product.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007

Dissolves well and nice flavor! Really does boost your energy.

Incredibly Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2073387 on Feb 19, 2009

Dibencozide AKA Adenosylcobalamin. This is the highest dose of B12 I have found. Great price.

Coenzymated B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Sep 02, 2015

I could have methylation issues according to 23andMe and even methylcobalamin is not a good choice for me, so adenylcobalamin or dibecozide (both are cobamamide)work quite well. I also recently found out I was sensitive to cherry and strawberry, so when I saw that this was flavored with natural raspberry and peach flavors I was sold. The buyer should know the tablets do contain magnesium stearate.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »