helps with sleep and anxiety

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I have had problems with insomnia for years. Melantonin sometimes helps me to get to sleep but I wake up frequently. I have tried a number of things, but they are of limited use. This seems to help so far, but it is too soon to tell if it will do the trick. However, my daughter uses it and says it helps with stress and anxiety.

Oops I did it again

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 20, 2013

Oops I did it again and took freebie with bad ingredients. How could I be such absent-minded? Overall Gaba is very good, but only in pure form!!! "Sorbitol - also may aggravate irritable bowel syndrome,[14] and similar gastrointestinal conditions, resulting in severe abdominal pain for those affected, even from small amounts ingested." "Mannitol - is contraindicated in patients with anuria and congestive heart failure."

Did not work for me

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

Gaba does not easily cross the blood brain barrier (BBB) so it is usually inneffective for most people. I give it two stars only becasue you can get it as a free sample from iHerb and try it. It it works for you great. Some people feel the "Pharma Gaba" form of GABA is more effective at crossing the BBB. You may also try before throwing in the towel. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

...

Posted by 4641988329795273337 on Mar 01, 2013

...

Don't purchase any Source Naturals products!

Posted by Reviewer1154100 on Jan 10, 2013

Please boycott this company. People have become permanently ill from taking their L-Tryptophan supplements. If you need proof, check out the book "Momentary Lapse of Reason" by Henryk Behr.

Effective

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jan 08, 2013

At first, the first sublingual tablet I took, sometime in the early afternoon, made me seriously moody or more like very low, by the late evening. However, the next try was just before bead, I definitely felt relaxed, almost too much (lacking motivation for anything), good thing I was just about to sleep and I did slept well. Felt great in the morning. In all, this GABA supp. is effective, the question is, what effect you are looking for and what your needs are.

good for sleep

Posted by 5731821934259340439 on Dec 31, 2012

Will def calm your nerves after a stressful day for some much needed sleep.

sleep well

Posted by 5708744513014560593 on Dec 29, 2012

but when place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly , its taste is too hot for me.

Good.

Posted by 5223079886433570431 on Dec 26, 2012

I think it really has a soothing, calming effect.

Very strong taste

Posted by odereviews on Dec 25, 2012

Gaba calm does calm me down a bit, but the peppermint taste of this product is way too bitter and strong. Tablets dissolve really slowly, and the calming effect is pretty minimal. You might want to test Source Naturals GABA calm with this sample/free package first. Good thing that iHerb has these free samples.