Good Product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

This is another product that I cannot prove what it is doing in my body but I trust Source Naturals and that it is doing what it is supposed to do. I have been taking a number of supplements and am feeling much better with them but cannot tell which of them are responsible or if all of them are working together to produce the end result. I will keep taking these. The price is excellent as it lasts for several months with one per day.

too much choline

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 02, 2015

The dosage is too high for me, making me nauseated.

good product

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 15, 2015

I was very sceptical at first, but this product really helped with my anxiety issues. Since I've been taking it, I have not needed any tranquilizers anymore. The problem with it is that the tablets are really big - not very easy to swallow. And a little caution: if you have depression you should not take very high doses of choline as it might make your symptoms worse. This dose is fine, but if for example you want to treat panick attacks you need a high dose of inositol and for this purpose it is better to take pure inositol powder.

Super Good

Posted by 5110752478411103423 on Apr 07, 2015

best goods, fast processing, easy delivery. simply the best

Not clear

Posted by 5090796672733649770 on Mar 08, 2015

More time is needed for efficacy.

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 09, 2015

It was recommended online for a respiratory problem which it seemed to work for. It was a temporary problem, don`t know if it was the product that worked or the problem just went away. Pill is ridiculously too large, Source Naturals should fix that. Thanks iherb for the great service.

Capsules would be better then tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2241303 on Jul 06, 2014

The price is good but it is always a challenge to get it down your throat nicely.

Too soon to tell.

Posted by Reviewer1827508 on Aug 02, 2013

Too soon to tell.

good for calm and peacefull

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Jul 21, 2013

Good product .

A good product to regulate blood sugar - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

i have PCOS and this product made a huge difference for my condition and overall well-being. It helps to balance blood sugar levels, and taken around bedtime helps me to have better sleep, before I had difficulties waking up in the morning, could sleep for 14 hours straight and wake up feeling completely jaded. It all changed now, I wake up full of energy and easily get out of bed. I take 1,500 mg of Inositol powder and just 1 pill of Choline &Inositol before going to bed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »