not bad

Posted by 4802581955567946307 on Feb 08, 2016

Clam you in some what

Made me sleepy!

Posted by 5616603806499151341 on Jan 03, 2016

Effect lasted for approx. 2 hours from intake of one capsule.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3346025 on Aug 21, 2014

not too sure, but I think it works pretty well

L-theanine

Posted by 5498205521158147148 on Apr 18, 2014

Another fantastic one combine with GABA and DLPA and b6 vitamin and you have an effective sedative/relaxant.

goooooood

Posted by 5126534133258520668 on Nov 20, 2013

i bought thig for my sister. she likes it

Great for social anxiety and irritability

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

Theanine helps me to cope with the anxiety I experience whenever I am faced with a social situation. It makes me calm, happy and more sociable. It's also good at calming my irritability during those times of month, or whenever I take too much caffeine. However, sometimes it makes me a bit spacey.

source naturals l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer3082550 on Oct 25, 2012

seems to be a good product

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 01, 2012

after years of using effexor, dreading to wean off due to the withdrawal symptoms, i finally took a week off to stop cold turkey (at the most i used 375mg effexor, gradually went down to 37,5mg where i been stuck for a year or so). the first days off of effexor where horrible! anyone who's used SNRI's knows what i am talking about. luckily i had l-theanine to take the edge off. i also used 5-htp, l-thyrosine. this combo has made it so much easier to quit, calmed my mind and makes me feel like "me" again. my psychologist is surprised at how easily i quit effexor, he has had lots of other patients who've really struggled to do so, and even when they finally got off the meds, they continue to struggle with clinical depression, heavy duty anxiety and whatnot. i am by no means saying my life is perfect, but this product really helps. i tried not using it after 10 days off effexor but my thinking became really too bad so quickly took the l-theanine, and an hour after i felt better. i hope for the future i will some day be able to live a good life without too many supplements, but as of today, i will take my supplements as an excellent alternative to SSRI's and SNRI's, HTH :)

Nightshifts

Posted by Reviewer2515973 on Aug 31, 2012

Calms me down and helps me sleep during the day while I am on nightshifts.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

It's hard to judge whether it had helped my anxiety problem, but there's one simply amazing thing that happened after I started taking L-Theanine - I no longer have problems falling asleep. Gone are the hours of reading, drinking milk, counting sheep etc. Definitely buying more of this stuff. Edit a year later: well, it works. I haven't been this calm in years, I find myself smiling more and generally feeling more cheery. And it's not making me sleepy or sluggish, not at all. My ever anxious mind seems to have found some kind of peace at last.