Better than Rx s'

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Apr 16, 2016

Cheaper too

read this before buying tryptophan

Posted by 5343949474959813873 on Apr 07, 2016

first of all i have used it for more than 4 weeks and haven't noticed any change and second of all i found out today that tryptophan is unsafe and has some serious side effects and if i knew about that earlier i wouldn't have bought it. it is not safe people so don't risk your life for it.

works for mild depression

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Feb 18, 2016

good product that naturally helps with mild depression

L-Tryptophan, 500mg

Posted by 5740725845993710209 on Jan 26, 2016

I really started feeling super, even lost a few pounds, but then after 2 weeks of taking L-Tryptophan I stared to itch all over and broke out in a rash. Otherwise I would highly recommend this product.

For my sleep.

Posted by 5256560648149703316 on Dec 24, 2015

Seems to have better sleeping.

good night

Posted by 4690391529112917981 on Dec 11, 2015

I take it every day when I go to sleep and it helps me to relaxe and sleep

great for sleep and mood

Posted by Reviewer3014091 on Dec 11, 2015

I'm taking this with a herbal serenity = stressless formula. Together i sleep better and have a sunnier outlook. Fabulous! Both better together than separately. No grogginess like with 5HTP, just does the job well.

Try another brand

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Oct 21, 2015

The doctor told me I have a L/tryptophan defiency and I need it for my hormonal disbalance. Based on the reviews I ordered this product. The first night I took 500 mg on an empty stomach. I didn´t notice anything. The second night I took 1500 mg, which I consider quite a lot. The only effect: deeper sleep. I continued to use 1500 mg for a fortnight. About the hormonal disbalance I don´t know, but I didn´t have less migraine, more gutmotility, less pain, less stress, so I stopped taking it.. Oh, and it only works when you take it on an empty stomach and go to bed immediately. When you eat at 7 pm, only drink water afterwards, take the supplement at 11 pm and work till midnight and then go to bed, the effect is zero!! I tried another brand (not available on iherb.com)and with only 500 mg I experienced better sleep, beter mood, more gutmotility, etc.

Pam

Posted by 5758194912827407584 on Sep 02, 2015

Received product very fast.

Immensely improved sleep

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 23, 2015

I have been taking these for a few months, but right from the start they fixed my sleeping patterns. I have struggled with insomnia since I was a child, and even when I could get to sleep, it was a restless, uncomfortable sleep, not now though. I take three tablets and in twenty minutes I'm asleep, a light, restful sleep, not an unwake-able coma, just an easy nice sleep.