• Customer Ratings

Perfect БЪЛГАРИЯ

Posted by Reviewer1623494 on Mar 13, 2014

Some sick (1 month) known gave them these days tabletki.Sled already healthy! When I act the same way! I recommend them when initial symptoms from fatigue! With food meals a day, and then (after recovery) decreased gradually day one. In less overt disease act one a day!

Can't sleep at night!

Posted by 5281208436161419568 on Aug 09, 2013

This product really perks me up, even on half the suggested dosage, so much so that I am unable to sleep at night. It is almost as if there is naturally occurring caffeine in this product. I had to stop it after only a few days as it was affecting my sleep, and making me feel worse than ever. My colleagues experienced the same thing.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1009145 on Jun 16, 2013

Gives me a great energy boost.

I did not see any increase in energy

Posted by 4943349460700964230 on Mar 27, 2013

Now when the hole bottle is empty I can write this. I did not see any kind of effect while using this product. Only one thing was noted was the high amount of b-vitamin. It literally turns your pee into a yellow dark gloving stinky liquid. I will not recommend and will not purchase this item again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1259563 on May 23, 2012

Great product.

Active for whole day

Posted by Reviewer2652079 on Jan 04, 2012

Very good product. Keeps me active for whole day even if I work over 11 hours a day im not tired when I get back to home. And that is an amazing improvement after I started eating them.

Multiple bad days

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Aug 14, 2011

Made me sick

I Keep Coming Back For More!

Posted by Reviewer2556452 on Nov 10, 2010

I started taking this product religiously back in March when my brother introduced it to me and I fell in love with it! I suffer from chronic fatigue and after two weeks of taking this product my body felt so much more alive. I eventually ran out of my supply of the vitamins in August as I just kept putting off and then forgetting to re-order more, before I knew it, it was around 3 months that I hadn't taken any Life Force Multiple Tablets. The state of my body started to return back to the way it felt prior taking these vitamins. I have just started taking them again now and I am going to make sure that I never forget to stock up on these because I know what my body is missing!

GOOD PRODUCT !

Posted by Reviewer2508482 on Nov 08, 2010

It could help you increase your energy very significantly.

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jan 09, 2010

This has the widest range of nutrients at the best price. The best multi I have found.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »