Source Naturals, Liver Guard, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

hep c --liver guard

Posted by Reviewer1626340 From Tennessee on Feb 07, 2008

have taken since my diagnosis of hepatitis C, was having terrible fatigue, has helped tremendously -- will not go without

great product

Posted by Reviewer2447997 From Georgia on Jan 26, 2007

last year my husbands blood work came back showing high liver enzymes caused from his on the job exposure to chemicals. I started him on the liver guard soon after. His next test 6 months later was all normal. since this product was the only change made, I have to give it the credit.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2738838 From Texas on Oct 03, 2009

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

Chronic fatigue improved and a variety of symptoms stopped

Posted by Reviewer1660870 From Great Britain on May 17, 2011

I've had chronic fatigue for a while. When you have that you thrash around working on different theories until (you hope) you find one that can help you. Prompted by a herbalist/naturopath, I had the idea that I maybe had a liver problem. I went on this supplement as well as staying on Magnesium Malate which had also helped a lot. I felt improvement in the first few days which gave hope, and, unlike all other previous solutions, this improvement hasn't faded away, but has continued! Symptoms which in the past I had associated with 'Candida' have gone or greatly reduced. These include: flatulence, a feeling of general toxicity, an increase in toxicity after ingesting certain foods, insomnia that responded to high amounts of L-Ornithine. A smart herbalist/naturapath helped me realize that Candida, however bad, should not make you totally housebound as I was. 'Candida' is a problem you should be able to carry around and continue to live with. For the first time in years, my chronic fatigue is not progressively worsening but improving. It started with Magnesium Malate and this supplement. I added Acetyl L Carnitine, Thymus Extract, and Now Foods Silymarin (with Curcumin). These supplements are recommended by Dr Michael Murray for Hepatitis C. Taking supplements (and changing my diet) as if I have Hepatitis C is what has brought me this improvement. I went for my first long drive in 6 months yesterday. I'm now getting medically tested for Hep C and liver disfunction. Whatever they come back with, I already know how to improve my liver health and physical energy.

very good liver help

Posted by Reviewer1191503 From Iowa on Apr 27, 2009

this product was a big help in my liver/galbladder cleanse. It has a relaxing effect so I only took it with the evening meal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »