pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Jan 13, 2012

Helps a lot with pain relief. Surprised my daughter with how much it helped a dance injury

Turmeric Tablets are great for Headaches

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

I take this whenever I feel a headache coming on. They really work for me and I also like the fact that they come in tablet form which I find more convenient for storing in a pill case in my purse. Works great and much safer than nsaids.

the best antiflamory

Posted by 5224899300101293649 on Jul 12, 2014

A learn about turmeric in India, it is very very good Supplement and excellent for cooking safe and healthy thanks.

Can't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer3357040 on Aug 02, 2016

I was recently diagnosed with RA and it has concentrated on my feet and hands. I have digestive issues, so finding something that can relieve the stiffness and pain and NOT upset my stomach is a challenge. My Rheumatologist recommended Turmeric and I tried several different combinations before this one. This is the BEST and if I run out and go a few days without it, I really notice the difference. (My only complaint is that the larger size- 60 tablets is not so frequently in stock, so I have to buy several bottles of the smaller quantity. ) ENTHUSIASTICALLY RECOMMEND.

Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Apr 05, 2016

Tablets are too large and not easy to swallow. You have to make sure you have plenty of water or else you can choke with the tablet. I prefer capsules, but these are cheaper.

Tumeric

Posted by 5376594143390815493 on Sep 22, 2016

I'm using this for gut health, as maintenance. I have noticed fewer colds/virus'. I feel less rundown. I will continue to take 2tablets a day.

Review of Product

Posted by Joyster on Feb 18, 2016

I fell very comfortable in taking this product. It appears to be high quality with excellent ingredients.

Good Turmeric