• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

The Nattokinase that works

Posted by Reviewer2179252 on Apr 30, 2010

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1509234 on Apr 25, 2009

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Natto

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

blood thinner and scar reduction

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Aug 03, 2008

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Jul 07, 2009

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1133483 on Feb 03, 2011

helps circulation in legs

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1524709 on Apr 23, 2011

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Nattokinase 100mg Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3214425 on Jan 17, 2011

Fits right in with my heart/circulation supplementation regimen and seems to do what it is supposed to do. Would recommend the product for AFibbers or anyone needing this enzyme supplemented. I am happy with it.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2711379 on Feb 16, 2010

very good product!!

Source Naturals, Nattokinase NSK-SD, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1605533 on Sep 02, 2008

A great price for this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »