Dramatically affect on my diet and health

Posted by Reviewer2648282 on Jan 31, 2008

I use the Source Naturals Psyllium husk powder 2x daily - religoiusly with wonderful results. I have tried many brands of psyllium, however, this is the only one I like and therefore been able to fully incorporate into my diet. I mix it with unsweetened cranberry juice and it blends much better than the others and is not too rough on my system.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008

I found that adding this to liquid isn't for me, but I sprinkle it on my oatmeal in the morning, and it's fabulous!

Baking aid

Posted by Hanne67 on May 13, 2013

I use it in my baking instead of wheat flour. It's make my bread roll great. Here is a recipe I prefer: 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of majonnaise, 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk powder, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, a little bit salt, 3 deciliter of grated cheese Mix it all together and make 8 bread rolls, add some grated cheese. Put in oven on 200 degree celsius for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!

mixes easily and is very smooth

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Dec 04, 2008

this psyllium powder is really easy to mix up. other brands tend to have a bigger grain. source naturals is so nice and powdery. i put water in container with lid add the psyllium replace lid and shake to mix then drink quickly. if your lid does not screw on be aware the pressure builds so u need a release, mine has a hole for a straw and i hold my finger over it when shaking then release then shake some more. drink quick as it thickens and can't be used.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1044047 on Dec 08, 2007

Compare it to Metamucil. Metamucil is half sugar. If you want sugar, buy sugar. And this product also costs less than Metamucil. This is a clear winner.

What can I say... Its good Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1160765 on Apr 15, 2008

Thought the taste is a bit strange, mixing it with the juice of half a lemon and some stevia makes it go down much easier. Very effected as a bulking agent, just make sure you don't take too much.

Good in cooking

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

Useful for vegans in cooking as a egg substitute

Take 1 time this every day to have my bowels be good.

Posted by Reviewer1301859 on Oct 28, 2015

I take this one time every day .I disolve it in milk or orange juce,and mix them and take it speedily.It is needed for my bowels to be in good conditions.In addition to this,I take a supplement of a lactic acid bacterium.Both dietary fiber and a lactic acid bacterium are needed for me.

Jtraveler

Posted by Reviewer2995481 on Jun 25, 2008

This powder is very finely ground and dissolves very quickly and nicely in juice or water. It is far superior to any we have use previously to this. In fact, I am ordering some now! Thanks for carrying such high-quality products

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2205787 on Jul 09, 2008

Work well. Easy to use. I mixed it with Bentonite clay and juice for intestinal and bowl cleanings. Will buy again.