mixes easily and is very smooth

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Dec 04, 2008

this psyllium powder is really easy to mix up. other brands tend to have a bigger grain. source naturals is so nice and powdery. i put water in container with lid add the psyllium replace lid and shake to mix then drink quickly. if your lid does not screw on be aware the pressure builds so u need a release, mine has a hole for a straw and i hold my finger over it when shaking then release then shake some more. drink quick as it thickens and can't be used.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008

I found that adding this to liquid isn't for me, but I sprinkle it on my oatmeal in the morning, and it's fabulous!

Dramatically affect on my diet and health

Posted by Reviewer2648282 on Jan 31, 2008

I use the Source Naturals Psyllium husk powder 2x daily - religoiusly with wonderful results. I have tried many brands of psyllium, however, this is the only one I like and therefore been able to fully incorporate into my diet. I mix it with unsweetened cranberry juice and it blends much better than the others and is not too rough on my system.

Baking aid

Posted by Hanne67 on May 13, 2013

I use it in my baking instead of wheat flour. It's make my bread roll great. Here is a recipe I prefer: 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of majonnaise, 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk powder, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, a little bit salt, 3 deciliter of grated cheese Mix it all together and make 8 bread rolls, add some grated cheese. Put in oven on 200 degree celsius for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1044047 on Dec 08, 2007

Compare it to Metamucil. Metamucil is half sugar. If you want sugar, buy sugar. And this product also costs less than Metamucil. This is a clear winner.

What can I say... Its good Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1160765 on Apr 15, 2008

Thought the taste is a bit strange, mixing it with the juice of half a lemon and some stevia makes it go down much easier. Very effected as a bulking agent, just make sure you don't take too much.

Good in cooking

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

Useful for vegans in cooking as a egg substitute

Jtraveler

Posted by Reviewer2995481 on Jun 25, 2008

This powder is very finely ground and dissolves very quickly and nicely in juice or water. It is far superior to any we have use previously to this. In fact, I am ordering some now! Thanks for carrying such high-quality products

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2205787 on Jul 09, 2008

Work well. Easy to use. I mixed it with Bentonite clay and juice for intestinal and bowl cleanings. Will buy again.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

this one really does something. It also makes you go easier to the toilet. I also used it as a part of a cleansing program, but that was a psyllium husk from another brand. That worked amazingly good together with other supplements as a part of a 8 days cleansing. This one youi can take every day, for a longer period