Great

Posted by Reviewer3118920 on Oct 17, 2013

Supposed to be healthy, i have only little time experience with this so i can't give more information right now.

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Nov 18, 2012

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

Source Naturals, Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2199918 on Sep 22, 2012

I have paid up to $30. for this product. Love the price and quality.

Great Product

Posted by klagoosh on Apr 26, 2012

There are many companies that produce resveratrol products, but this is the best I have found. iHerb was the one place I found where I could easily purchase this product online.

Hard tablets

Posted by Reviewer1910363 on Feb 24, 2012

I think I'll look for capsules next time...might be easier to swallow

Lyme

Posted by Reviewer1039716 on Dec 08, 2011

Taking for Lyme Disease.

great anti-oxidant protection

Posted by Reviewer1535720 on Apr 18, 2011

works great!

Relief for my sore knee's

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Posted by Reviewer2553199 on Aug 02, 2010

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Jul 22, 2010

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »