Disappointed

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on May 07, 2015

This product has a strong, unpleasant, fruity smell and if you lightly touch your skin after applying (to see what it feels like) it kind of peels off. Basically the makers do not know how to deliver all the active ingredients to the skin. In the morning my skin felt rough. Initially, I bought it because of the low price (considering the impressive ingredients), but I guess you get what you pay for.

Very thick and smelly.

Posted by Reviewer3199816 on May 05, 2015

It might be a nice product but it's too thick for me. I try to apply as liitle as i can but it still makes a thick greasy mask on a face and then rolls off. The smell is pretty controversial.

Moisture

Posted by 5396179836427407737 on Feb 21, 2015

Not try it yet, hopfully it would good

SoSo...

Posted by 5312321686858147784 on Oct 09, 2014

hate smell

Feels moisturing, but doesn`t absorb

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on May 23, 2013

I like the jar, the smell and the fact that my skin feels instantly moisturised when applied. What I don`t like is that my skin doesn`t absorb this cream and when I touch my face the cream peels off. Even hours after applying.

The worst smell ever.

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Jun 04, 2012

No doubt it is a really effective cream but the smell is truly unbearable. It's so strong and so sickly sweet that I feel like throwing up after 5 mins. And it take a very long time for the smell to dissipate. My partner used it on his face and I could smell him from a meter away. We just can't seem to get ourselves to use it again after numerous attempts over two weeks. I'll have to give it to someone who doesn't mind it so much.

I don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Feb 19, 2012

Very heavy and has a trail of chemical agent.

didn't like

Posted by Reviewer2446624 on Jan 07, 2012

I didn't like this product. Too oily and smells bad.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jun 20, 2011

I was hoping this cream would work for me as reasonably priced and has mostly good reviews and I didn't mind the smell like some do, but it flaked as soon as I gently massaged in !

A bit too heavy

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jan 15, 2011

I didn't notice any difference and it was really too greasy on my face - I have enough problem with oil as it is, but it would be great if you had really dry skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »