Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Day Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not a fan.

Posted by 4630483815933691064 on Oct 31, 2014

Read really excellent reviews about this cream, and was really looking forward to trying it. Well I must admit am rather dissopointed. first the smell is so overpowering and is very strong, gets a bit sickly after a while, second the cream is very thick does not absorb very well. and third my skin has had no benefit from this cream, doesnt feel softer or any different. Will not be reordering.

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2655649 on Mar 27, 2011

I've been using the night cream and recently bought the day cream. I use this in conjunction with hyaluronic serum, and I am seeing results. My freckles and age spots are diminishing. My 11 lines are fading. Love the smell and the texture. Just wish it had a sunscreen. Paraben free! Just trying to age gracefully without invasive procedures. I'm 61 and teenage sisters at the store thought I was 50. That works for me!

LOVE

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

Not quite sure!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 17, 2010

I have been using the skin eternal cream for some time now, in the night, with very good effect. But this day cream is not the same thing. The smell is weird, and I don't think that it gives my skin the fresh glow like the night cream does. Therefore I discontinue even though I have much left.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2198287 on Mar 10, 2010

I have an allergic reaction to this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »