Clean whey powder

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Sep 05, 2009

Good whey powder and free from hormones, I hope!!!

Source naturals

Posted by Reviewer3296449 on Feb 16, 2010

I am very pleased with this product. I need to take protein supplements daily and want a healthy, non-hormone impacted product.

Good source of protein

Posted by Reviewer3315347 on Oct 02, 2008

This is an excellent product. Added to milk, sprinkled over cereal, or numerous other ways, it tastes great and provides the protein that would otherwise be lacking in many diets. I highly recommend this product.

Only Whey to Go

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Apr 23, 2008

It seems to be very different from the other whey products on the shelves I've tried. Taste is fab and helps with my hypoglycemia. If whey is OK for your genotype, then I highly recommend this one! Don in Santa Rosa

nice

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Feb 02, 2011

good product. tastes good too.

GREAT MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3212311 on Dec 15, 2007

This Whey protein is the best one I have tried....it has a great taste. I drink it in the morning and it curbs my appetite ...very good product for weight loss.

Foamy, but good

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015

Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

mrs

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 07, 2008

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2861348 on Aug 28, 2008

My husband uses this in his morning smoothies. He likes it very much.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1663895 on May 30, 2010

The taste and smell are great. I have no complaints other than the fact that it's hard to mix it with liquid by hand (with a spoon). It mixes best when blended. It's delicious blended with fruit, peanut butter and even fruit & leafy greens.