Great Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Jan 03, 2008

This product is great to kick a cold! The fizz is good to throw in your water and take it on the run.

Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer2651089 on Feb 26, 2008

Much better than other formulas on the market.

Source Naturals Wellness Fizz

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Mar 14, 2008

I have always loved Source Naturals Wellness Formula. The Fizz is an easier and more flavorful way to take the same product without taking the pills. I love this product.

it works, dont believe those who say it doesnt

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Jan 14, 2009

it works wonders. you just have to dissolve it it hot water, not warm. i have taken dozens of these fizzies and i have never had one not dissolve. they really work.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jul 14, 2011

These have a very nice content - 1g vitamin c, zink, echinacea and a lot more. It says that we should use it warm water. I use it cold, but then it takes a bit more time to resolve. And I mix with the orange flavor - like browse powder.

better than airborne

Posted by Reviewer2033053 on Nov 05, 2011

I love wellness fizz. Even if I do get sick, it is so much more tolerable with this stuff and I get better faster. No artificial sweetener like the other brand and I get the feeling the herbal formulation in this one is superior. Wellness fizz takes longer to dissolve if you add it to room temp water and longer in cold water. But I don't mind. I think the label encourages to dissolve in warm water or other warm beverage, but I just use room temp and wait a few extra minutes. Very high quality product.

A litlle disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3331092 on Apr 11, 2008

First of all I love Source Naturals and all their products so I'm definitely surprised this product did not meet my expectations. Like someone else mentioned the wafers dont completely dissolve naturally you have to get a spoon or something to help them along. Also everytime I've taken this product I've gotten a bad headache. I still love Source Naturals though overall!!

Don't purchase

Posted by Reviewer3174778 on Nov 07, 2007

I was hopeful when I bought 5 viles of natural airborne! However, the ingredients are bound together with wax. The product does not completely fizz and the parafen floats on top. Disappointing.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3300536 on Mar 01, 2008

This is a great pick me up drink. It works for us.

review