amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 02, 2010

The symptoms subside noticably when I take this. I have immunity issues since I am spleenless and I am so thankful I discovered this. I suggest the large tablets rather than the capsules as tablets are half the dosage.

Really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer3161742 on Dec 13, 2010

This really works, whole family had the flu and we with my husband left only survivors with 6 pills morning and evening! No side effects, although we both have kidney problems. Thank you for great formula!

Best product of its kind!

Posted by Reviewer2077301 on Feb 11, 2010

Perhaps this was one of the original wellness formulas, I do not know, but I have tried many of the years and this one is great: easily tolerated and wellness is the result.

Source Naturals Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer3322216 on Jul 28, 2011

Excellent product! I have used this for years, especially during cold/flu season.

Boost your immune system!!

Posted by CookNMomma81 on Oct 02, 2012

Works great to help you feel better fast when under the weather or take for immunity support. Wonderful product my husband and I been taking it for years!

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1015224 on Feb 09, 2012

Covers a multitude of conditions but found it effective for about a month then it started to lose its edge a bit. But again a useful supplement

Seemed to work but made us sick to our stomachs

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 07, 2012

I wish this stuff didn’t make me so nauseous cause after one dose I noticed a huge difference. But unfortunately I couldn't get over how hard they were on my stomach. I gave them to my sister who had a cold, hoping she could use them. But she experienced the same issue of a horribly upset stomach from them and had to stop also.

Prevents colds and flu!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 12, 2010

Been taking it and it works!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2607023 on Nov 25, 2012

We take this daily and have reduced colds and flu.

My Defense for years past and hopefully years to come...

Posted by 5309943610220098292 on Jul 26, 2013

This product has kept me out of any kind of trouble like colds, flu's, etc... I highly recommend this one. I take it all year round.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »