Best product of its kind!

Posted by Reviewer2077301 on Feb 11, 2010

Perhaps this was one of the original wellness formulas, I do not know, but I have tried many of the years and this one is great: easily tolerated and wellness is the result.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 02, 2010

The symptoms subside noticably when I take this. I have immunity issues since I am spleenless and I am so thankful I discovered this. I suggest the large tablets rather than the capsules as tablets are half the dosage.

Boost your immune system!!

Posted by CookNMomma81 on Oct 02, 2012

Works great to help you feel better fast when under the weather or take for immunity support. Wonderful product my husband and I been taking it for years!

Really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer3161742 on Dec 13, 2010

This really works, whole family had the flu and we with my husband left only survivors with 6 pills morning and evening! No side effects, although we both have kidney problems. Thank you for great formula!

Source Naturals Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer3322216 on Jul 28, 2011

Excellent product! I have used this for years, especially during cold/flu season.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1015224 on Feb 09, 2012

Covers a multitude of conditions but found it effective for about a month then it started to lose its edge a bit. But again a useful supplement

Seemed to work but made us sick to our stomachs

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 07, 2012

I wish this stuff didn’t make me so nauseous cause after one dose I noticed a huge difference. But unfortunately I couldn't get over how hard they were on my stomach. I gave them to my sister who had a cold, hoping she could use them. But she experienced the same issue of a horribly upset stomach from them and had to stop also.

It's a good cold defense

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 11, 2010

Take it at the first sign of cold, it really works.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2093715 on Feb 11, 2011

I like this product very much. It contains many ingredients to boost the immune system which you would not normally get in a multiple vitamin or even other immune support supplements. It is very comprehensive.

Very useful

Posted by 5010337854897292114 on Dec 04, 2016

It really boosts immunity and helps faster and even stops the desease when taken in early signs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »