Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 180 Tablets

WONDERFUL!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833461 on Jun 10, 2007

I work with the public and haen't been sick in over six years. Great immune system booster. My allergies are getting better each year since i've been taking this too. I wouldn't be without it!!!!!

Outstanding Absolutely Outstanding...!!!

Posted by Reviewer2589426 on Aug 18, 2009

In the last 15 years I have had at least three or four colds per year, it seemed that my immune system was missing something because if there was a chance of catching a cold I would get it for sure. That stopped completely in 2005 when I discovered the Wellness Formula, I have read all the reviews and I believed that they were all too good to be true, but trust me, it is absolutely true, this product works for me as nothing else does, it is outstanding. Please… please…, do yourselves a favor and get this product, you will forget forever what a cold is. I can estimate that in the last three years this product alone has saved me from at least nine colds, because I used to get three colds every year, colds that would last at least ten days due to complications with my asthma attacks. Nine colds times ten days each is an equivalent of 90 days of suffering and discomfort that this product alone has saved me in three years. I used to take Lysine, Echinacea, Vitamin C 3.000 mg and many other nutrients at the first symptom of a cold but I was never able to stop the sickness, I used to also try home remedies such as breathing alcohol, tea with honey, brushing my teeth every 30 minutes and taking extremely hot baths but nothing worked, absolutely nothing, I even tried vaccines, meditation and acupuncture to boost my immune system and avoid the colds but nothing worked. This product has been life-changing for me because I am no longer obsessed with getting sick during the winter like before. Today at the first sign of a cold I take two tablets, four hours latter I take another two and just in case the next morning I take another two but that is all I need to stop everything completely. I even became a little arrogant about the flu because I might take two tablets after I get a symptom and go out in the winter anyways with a cocky attitude about catching anything. Before I would crawl up in bed, turn up the heater and get my arsenal of pills, and even doing all of that I would still get sick, today I find myself almost defiant about catching a cold. Forget anything you can buy at the pharmacy, forget all other supplements that promise to protect you from the common cold, this is it, if your immune system is anything like mine you will thank me for this post forever. I can categorically say that this product has worked for me every time without exception in the last four years, now I can understand why it has received an award in 2004. I hope this helps (I am not associated with the manufacture nor with Iherb in any way, I am just a regular customer eager to share his experience with others)

Great for sinus infection sufferers!

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on May 29, 2009

I get sinus infections all the time but they are far less frequent now that I started taking this Wellness Formula. I take one or two pills a day for preventive measure and a few at a time when I feel an infection coming on or if I am already feeling sick. Sometimes I feel like not getting out of bed in the morning, because of an infection, but after a few doses, I feel like I was never sick...it's amazing! I will definitely keep it well stocked in this house. The only trouble I find with it is that when I need to take a larger dose (when I feel an infection coming on), I will get a stomach ache from the grapefruit seed extract (which has happened to me in the past when taking straight doses of gse), but other than that no complaints here!

Source Naturals - Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2927206 on Apr 02, 2008

I have used this product for years and love it. Not only do I take one pill daily but, when I feel a cold coming on, I take 2 pills every 4-6 hours to help beef up my body's defenses, which is very effective. There are no interactions with food (I am lactose intolerant) or medicines (I take allergy medicine).

Stops it dead on!!

Posted by Reviewer2923547 on May 25, 2007

This stuff is awesome!!! My whole family uses this. As soon as we feel a cold or the flu coming on this stops it dead in it's track. I love it!! It's the best thing we have in our cabinet.