Very Good!!!!!

Posted by 5541744789539744709 on Jan 07, 2015

NICE VITAMIN Naturals Tablet.

Well-being

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Nov 13, 2014

Huh, definitely my favorite product and i recommend this to anyone. It's just anything you need in this winter days. How can i describe, "The best combo here for a mood improvement and general well-being. Period!

A saviour!

Posted by Reviewer1355610 on Nov 12, 2014

My family and I depend on these tablets to keep up our immunity, not only in the wintertime. Very effective when taken at the first sign of a cold- take with food as they will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Highly recommended!

Olga

Posted by 4984702847023934118 on Sep 25, 2014

I've been using the product very little time, but I can affirm that it really works. A couple of weeks ago my son has caught a slight cold and he started taking these vitamins as soon as felt unwell and recovered in less than two days.

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Feb 17, 2014

When I get a cold/flu it's usually pretty severe. This is the only herbal formula I've found that actually has an impact. I do try to take it as early as possible in the illness. If I'm vigilant about taking it 2-3x/day I can prevent it from being a full-blown cold.

Knocks illness OUT!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Dec 25, 2013

I LOVE this formula! It REALLY knocks out illness. I take at least one tablet every day from November (when everyone is beginning to cough/sneeze/drip) through February or March, and more tabs if I feel something coming on. They have a bit of a garlic smell to them, but it's never been a problem for me. They really work well!

good~

Posted by Reviewer2383605 on Sep 11, 2013

good~ but so big size,

Effective. Реально помогает.

Posted by Nellea on Jun 11, 2013

This is a great complex for immunity. I stopped be sickly during winter. All natural, herbal. I get 2 pills after breakfast and I don't have any heartburn during using. You can see my own photo by this product in my site - link on my personal page. // Очень хорошо укрепляют иммунитет, не дают разболеться при эпидемиях простуды. Блог на русском с фото - ссылка на персональной страничке.

don't get sick in the first place

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jan 29, 2013

Although the smell is indeed horrible, as many have noted, this stuff works wonders. A tablet a day will protect you from getting sick in the first place, and if you do feel something coming on, taking 3 twice a day should end it quickly. Excellent stuff for avoiding the cold/flu.

Price/quality